Stand Number: 

Teaching children in Křižánky was not always as matter of fact as it might seem to us today.
The regional office in Jihlava ordered the urgent establishment of a school on 16 October 1800. Therefore a commission was set up immediately, which was intended to assess all the circumstances. The result was that for the next ten years, everything remained the same.

It was only on 26 September 1810 that the Moravian Gubernium intervened, so the construction of a new school building began, but with major problems. Burgrave Josef Petrides had to report regularly on the continuation of the construction. When the school was almost finished, a windstorm came on Sunday, 19 June 1814 at about nine o'clock in the morning and blew the roof of the building away. Nevertheless, the school was finally completed a year later and Jan Ehlich became the first teacher.

49° 41' 9.204" N, 16° 3' 53.568" E

Our trees



Milovská trail

Úvodní text...


Stand filers 1

Stand Number: 

Text o stanovišti

49° 41' 19.2588" N, 16° 4' 8.8896" E

Village Křižánky

Informace o obci Křižánky...

Dlouhý text